of the Year
Devon Tourism Awards ’11
Combe House Devon and our dedicated Weddings Team…
…will give you a tailor-made wedding drawing on our many years of experience, best local contacts, and our reputation for hosting Extra Special Weddings.
Combe House Devon offers:
- Two Master Chefs of Great Britain – contemporary British cuisine and the flexibility to create an individual menu for you. Combe House Devon has been listed in ‘The Top 100 UK Restaurants’ by the Restaurant Magazine 2008.
- Fiona – our Wedding Specialist – always on hand, together with our highly experienced Manager Mark and his team, to guide you effortlessly through your day.
- Exclusive use of the House and Gardens for 50-100 (150 guests with marquee). For smaller parties an appropriate supplement may be applied.
- Choice of Four Elegant Classic Civil Ceremony Rooms at Combe House Devon.
- Gittisham Village Church at end of the picturesque drive.
- Horse and carriage or vintage car transport from village church (1 mile away).
- Guest capacity from 2-100 (150 with a marquee on the crocquet lawn).
- Guest accommodation 16 Suites and Bedrooms, including a Four Poster Bedroom, elegant Master Bedrooms, unique contemporary Linen Suite and a romantic Thatch Cottage with private walled garden.
- A very special and well chosen Wine and Champagne list – realistically priced.
- Beautiful gardens, estate and thatch village for wonderful photographic opportunities.
- Memorable photo opportunities.
- Parking – ample, secure and hassle-free.
- Florist in-house – Combe is renowned for its amazing flower arrangements.
- Comprehensive recommended suppliers list for all your wedding requirements.
- Helpful ideas for all your entertainment and activities.
- Firework and marquee suppliers are available.
- Honiton Registry Office – Telephone 01404 42531.
- St Michael’s Church – Vicar – Telephone 01404 850634.
- Train Station 5 minutes away. London Waterloo to Honiton.
- Airport – Exeter International, 10 minutes drive via A30.
- Helipad – at Long W003-13.05 N. 50-46.44 O/S 192-143978.
- Combe Thatch Cottage and walled garden – perfect for Romantic Escapes and Honeymoon Nights.